Sree Ramulu Institute of Technology is located in a sprawling campus of about 10.14 acres, surrounded with aesthetically built infrastructure. The College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTU, Kakinada.
- Develop a campus which promotes higher standards of learning and research.
- Recruit and retain a diverse faculty of outstanding teacher-scholars with principles and discipline.
- Promote industry – institute interactions, conducting seminars
- Expose students to leading Industries and Corporate Houses.
- Foster a harmonious, cordial and tripartite relationship among the Management, Faculty and Students
SRTT is engaged in imparting quality “Education and Training” in the field of Engineering and Technology. It aims to be an Institute of Excellence in Technical Education through continual improvement. The institute facilitates faculty and staff to work as a team and update their knowledge and skill to match the industrial and technological development.
The minimum qualification for admission to first year of the B.Tech course is a pass in the Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
Admissions to the Institute are made along with the other Engineering colleges in the state through a common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- 70% of the seats are allotted by the Convener, based on merit in the EAMCET (A-Category).
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates (B-Category).
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted into second year of B. Tech to the extent of 10% of intake based on merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.